The version 2 APIs are available, to retrieve the documentation:
Full API documentation tailored depending on user rights:
- Create an API User in the Sigfox portal, via the API Access page (API credential creation):
- GET in your preferred format: JSON or YAML.
- If you want to display the API V2 in a human-readable format, you can either use:
API version legacy (V1)
IMPORTANT NOTICE - V1 APIs deprecation
APIs version 2 are available from october 2018. API legacy version (V1) are therefore deprecated, they will still work until 10/31/2019 sunset GMT.
You have one year to migrate existing codes written on API legacy version (V1) to API version 2.
The API legacy version (V1) documentation is still available as follows:
Go to backend.sigfox.com
- Click on "Group" tab and search your own group
- Click on API access on the left menu
Click on the "API documentation" link