The version 2 APIs is available, to retrieve the documentation:
Full API documentation tailored depending on user rights:
- Create an API User in the Sigfox portal, via the API Access page (API credential creation):
- GET in your preferred format: JSON or YAML.
- If you want to display the API V2 in a human-readable format, we advise you ReDoc for the latest features and swagger editor for quick overview online
API version legacy (V1)
IMPORTANT NOTICE - V1 APIs deprecation
APIs version 2 is available since october 2018.
API legacy version (V1) is deprecated and still work until end of march 2020.
You have one year to migrate existing codes written on API legacy version (V1) to API version 2.
The API legacy version (V1) documentation is still available as follows:
Go to backend.sigfox.com
- Click on "Group" tab and search your own group
- Click on API access on the left menu
Click on the "API documentation" link