At the group, device type, or device level, you can configure alerts that are triggered upon event occurrence.
- Go to the desired Group, Device type, or Device page.
- In the left-hand side column click the Event configuration menu.
- Click the New button in the top-right corner.
- Choose the event type you want to configure in the Event type drop-down menu.
- Defines the medium used to receive the event notification
- None: no information will be transferred.
- URL: the backend will use the callback feature to push the notification via the provided URL address.
- Email: the backend will send an email to the entered email address.
- Choose if you wish to keep the event's settings but deactivate it for the time being (Muted Box)