At the group, device type, or device level, you can configure alerts that are triggered upon event occurrence.
- Go to the desired Group, Device type, or Device page.
- In the left column click on "Event configuration".
- Click on the "New" button in the top right corner.
- Choose the event type you want to configure in the "Event type" drop-down menu.
- Defines the method used to receive the event notification
- None: no information will be transferred.
- URL: the backend will use the callback feature to push the notification via the provided URL address.
- Email: the backend will send an email to the entered email address.
- Choose if you wish to keep the event's settings but deactivate it for the time being (Muted Box)