It is by the device type that the device is associated with a contract.
By editing the device type, you can add and/or detach contracts.
- Contracts are arranged in the list to determine where the token will be preferably chosen.
- Whenever a contract in the list has no more token or is expired, the next one in the list will be attempted.
- Note that it is only possible to add a contract with the same options as the existing contracts in the list.
- Removing a contract from the list is possible. Devices still using tokens from this removed contract will use them until their "Token validity" date.
- The contracts removed will be kept visible in a “Detached contracts” list.