Backend users can register multiple devices in one go.
- Click on the Device menu.
- Click on the New series button in the upper right part of the screen.
- Choose the desired group.
- Enter batch name and description.
- Define device name prefix.
- Select the desired device type to link the devices to.
- Browse to the textfile containing the device ID-PAC couples.
- Enter the Product Certificate.
- The default setting for the devices is Activable. If this option is disabled, all messages will be dropped and devices cannot consume any token. This option could be updated by editing the devices.
If devices were previously registered on the Backend:
- devices registration will take up to 15 minutes. Devices will not be visible during this time.
- message history will be cleared.
CSV file format
The textfile should contain the device IDs and PACs using the following structure: