Backend user account creation
Upon Channel Partner Agreement (CPA) signature, Sigfox Operators create an administrator user account within the customer group. The administrator can then create additional user accounts for his colleagues.
This article explains how to create a user accounts on the Backend (https://backend.sigfox.com).
New user accounts can be created by users that hold the DEVICE_MANAGER[W] or CUSTOMER[W] user roles.
- Go to the User section on the Sigfox Backend.
- Click on the New button, located on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Fill in the user information fields.
- Select the user timezone. This is important as it will be the time reference for the timestamps in the Backend GUI.
- Select the group the user can have access to and choose the user role to be granted. Once you have selected the right group, a list of available user roles will appear.
User roles :
To obtain details about each user role, you can click on the question mark tooltip.