RED Declaration of conformity
IEC62232, IEC62479, EN62311
Regulatory approval status
The Regulatory approval status specifies whether the Access Station Micro (SBMS-T4) has been homologated to operate in the following countries / territories, and fully conforms with current country regulatory requirements. (= OK)
Please contact your Sigfox operator for any enquiry such as distribution in your country or regulatory approval status in countries not listed below.
Self-deployment status (to be updated regularly)
The Self-deployment status specifies whether the Access Station Micro (SBMS-T4) can be installed in the following countries / territories without prior authorization from the local Sigfox Operator. ()
For countries / territories where self-deployment is not authorized () the local Sigfox Operator must be contacted directly for requesting coverage densification conditions.
List of Sigfox Operators available at www.sigfox.com/en/coverage.
Note that some of these entries may change over time; please consult this page regularly.
|Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Isle of Man|
|Saint Pierre and Miquelon|
(1) Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland: Authorized under specific conditions established by the local Sigfox Operator. Please register on Micro BS activation form (google.com) prior to any installation in this country.
(2) Czechia: Authorized under specific conditions established by the local Sigfox Operator. Please register on https://sigfox.cz/cs/micro-bs prior to any installation in this country.
(3) Ireland: Please contact email@example.com prior to any installation in this country.
(4) Slovakia: Authorized under specific conditions established by the local Sigfox Operator. Please register on https://sigfoxslovakia.com/micro/ prior to any installation in this country.
(5) Japan: Authorized under specific conditions described at https://en.kccs-iot.jp/area/#ice